Ayuda con "stad1_main.bin" - Help with "stad1_main.bin"
I wanna which program you build a bin file for editing the stad1_main.bin, my pes 6 was giving lag because of the textures that are very high: 2048x 2048

I was wondering, how this texture decreases to normal which is 512x 256, or build up a new bin file for this

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Responder
(06-14-2012, 07:34 AM)Louiz_Carlos7 escribió: I wanna which program you build a bin file for editing the stad1_main.bin, my pes 6 was giving lag because of the textures that are very high: 2048x 2048

I was wondering, how this texture decreases to normal which is 512x 256, or build up a new bin file for this

-so you can edit it in blender
para eso lo puedes editar en blender el stad_main.
Responder
Titulo editado con un poco de información
Title edited with a little information

Google traductor - Google translator
Keep Calm And Be Yourself
Liebe ist für alle da ♥
Mis Temas
ig: @renzo_jmp

No respondo consultas por MP
Responder
(06-15-2012, 01:14 AM)CRHIS20 escribió:
(06-14-2012, 07:34 AM)Louiz_Carlos7 escribió: I wanna which program you build a bin file for editing the stad1_main.bin, my pes 6 was giving lag because of the textures that are very high: 2048x 2048

-so you can edit it in blender
para eso lo puedes editar en blender el stad_main.

i know, but it is very difficult to edit with blender I looked some tutorials but i cant understand.

you can show me someone that are easier to learn?

(06-15-2012, 01:40 AM)Renzo Barca escribió: Titulo editado con un poco de información
Title edited with a little information

Google traductor - Google translator

Thank you for correction
Responder
todos los tutos posibles
http://www.foro.pesretro.com/showthread.php?tid=3595
-all potential tutorials
Responder
thanks a lot CRHIS20, i gotta!!!!!!!!!
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)