09-29-2011, 12:35 AM
you make a gdb with a better template then you retire ???
of course you're free and we can't oblige to make kits ..
but, I think making kits with a new template is sort of new motivation for more making ..
I remember myself everytime I make a new template of adboards, I feel very motivated and I make many many many ads ..
I hope you continue making kits, because you became one of the top 5 kitmakers in the world, just with only one year of kitmaking ..
I don't believe in retire in PES6, because you don't know when you feel comfortable again to make and edit ..
of course you're free and we can't oblige to make kits ..
but, I think making kits with a new template is sort of new motivation for more making ..
I remember myself everytime I make a new template of adboards, I feel very motivated and I make many many many ads ..
I hope you continue making kits, because you became one of the top 5 kitmakers in the world, just with only one year of kitmaking ..
I don't believe in retire in PES6, because you don't know when you feel comfortable again to make and edit ..

