02-23-2014, 08:17 PM
FICHA DE PEDIDO
- Club: Wigan Athletic
- Temporada: 2013/14
- Imágenes:
- Otra información: Es un equipo del parche PES Retro, así que espero que alguien se anime :01:
- Club: Wigan Athletic
- Temporada: 2013/14
- Imágenes:
"Well over there there's friends of mine
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."
Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance


![[Imagen: eng_wigan_1_1314.png]](http://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/eng/wigan/eng_wigan_1_1314.png)
![[Imagen: wigan_athletic_2013-2014.gif]](http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Wigan_Athletic/images/wigan_athletic_2013-2014.gif)
![[Imagen: New-Wigan-Home-Shirt-2013-14.jpg]](http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/New-Wigan-Home-Shirt-2013-14.jpg)
![[Imagen: 1102554-17480130-640-360.jpg]](http://i.eurosport.com/2013/10/03/1102554-17480130-640-360.jpg)
![[Imagen: FIL-WIGAN-NOTTMFOREST-18.jpg]](http://www.marcadorint.com/wp-content/uploads/FIL-WIGAN-NOTTMFOREST-18.jpg)
![[Imagen: 1998335_w2.jpg]](http://es.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/99/83/35/1998335_w2.jpg)
![[Imagen: Jean-Beausejour-gol-Wigan-960x623.jpg]](http://static.betazeta.com/www.ferplei.com/up/2014/01/Jean-Beausejour-gol-Wigan-960x623.jpg)
![[Imagen: Wigan-v-MK-Dons-Ben-Reeves_3061533.jpg?20140104160540]](http://e1.365dm.com/14/01/660x350/Wigan-v-MK-Dons-Ben-Reeves_3061533.jpg?20140104160540)
![[Imagen: article-2426978-182B4CDC00000578-237_634x491.jpg]](http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/22/article-2426978-182B4CDC00000578-237_634x491.jpg)
![[Imagen: wigan-2013-2014-away-kit-354x215.jpg]](http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/wigan-2013-2014-away-kit-354x215.jpg)
![[Imagen: wigan_athletic_2013-2014-away.gif]](http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Wigan_Athletic/images/wigan_athletic_2013-2014-away.gif)
![[Imagen: eng_wigan_2_1314.png]](http://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/eng/wigan/eng_wigan_2_1314.png)
![[Imagen: nick-powell.jpg?itok=dIxm8WMy]](http://talksport.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/201401/nick-powell.jpg?itok=dIxm8WMy)
![[Imagen: article-2255439-16AF01F3000005DC-278_634x418.jpg]](http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/31/article-2255439-16AF01F3000005DC-278_634x418.jpg)
![[Imagen: dl-v-wa92-1295900_478x359.jpg]](http://www.mkdons.com/cms_images/gallery/dl-v-wa92-1295900_478x359.jpg)
![[Imagen: article-2539417-1AAAF7C500000578-427_634x442.jpg]](http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/14/article-2539417-1AAAF7C500000578-427_634x442.jpg)
![[Imagen: article-2539417-1AAAF77200000578-52_634x417.jpg]](http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/14/article-2539417-1AAAF77200000578-52_634x417.jpg)
![[Imagen: Milton+Keynes+Dons+v+Wigan+Athletic+GA8tgfffZbpl.jpg]](http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Milton+Keynes+Dons+v+Wigan+Athletic+GA8tgfffZbpl.jpg)
![[Imagen: eng_wigan_3_1314.png]](http://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/eng/wigan/eng_wigan_3_1314.png)
![[Imagen: Green-Wigan-Third-Kit-2013-14.jpg]](http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Green-Wigan-Third-Kit-2013-14.jpg)
![[Imagen: Cardiff+City+v+Wigan+Athletic+FA+Cup+Fif...L4owol.jpg]](http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Cardiff+City+v+Wigan+Athletic+FA+Cup+Fifth+yKdyqaL4owol.jpg)
![[Imagen: Scott-Carson-Wigan_2984649.jpg]](http://images.football365.com/13/08/800x600/Scott-Carson-Wigan_2984649.jpg)
![[Imagen: Scott+Carson+Wigan+Athletic+v+Ipswich+To...HbCXnl.jpg]](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Scott+Carson+Wigan+Athletic+v+Ipswich+Town+9UfkALHbCXnl.jpg)
![[Imagen: Scott+Carson+Wigan+Athletic+v+Doncaster+...sPehvl.jpg]](http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Scott+Carson+Wigan+Athletic+v+Doncaster+Rovers+jRg5gbsPehvl.jpg)
![[Imagen: Scott+Carson+Manchester+United+v+Wigan+A...ULOjgl.jpg]](http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Scott+Carson+Manchester+United+v+Wigan+Athletic+f0tz5nULOjgl.jpg)
![[Imagen: Scott+Carson+Manchester+United+v+Wigan+A...6yjwvl.jpg]](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Scott+Carson+Manchester+United+v+Wigan+Athletic+f8r1BJ6yjwvl.jpg)
![[Imagen: 1800.jpg]](http://www.twtd.co.uk/images/news/1800.jpg)
![[Imagen: Scott+Carson+Manchester+United+v+Wigan+A...kyz1dl.jpg]](http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Scott+Carson+Manchester+United+v+Wigan+Athletic+rIT6Uwkyz1dl.jpg)
![[Imagen: Ali+Al+Habsi+Milton+Keynes+Dons+v+Wigan+...TtrREl.jpg]](http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ali+Al+Habsi+Milton+Keynes+Dons+v+Wigan+Athletic+oaTlYsTtrREl.jpg)
![[Imagen: Ali+Al+Habsi+Z2QKVKRjJjTm.jpg]](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ali+Al+Habsi+Z2QKVKRjJjTm.jpg)
![[Imagen: al-habsi-v-palace-4x373-1317550_478x359.jpg]](http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/cms_images/match/al-habsi-v-palace-4x373-1317550_478x359.jpg)