Hello Amigos,
I don't know if it's the place to request stadiums, but I don't speak a word of Spanish or Portuguese :134: I wanted to know if someone can make or already made this stadium.
STADE OLYMPIQUE DE LA PONTAISE, LAUSANNE (SUI)
Please note that the right and left seats are closed so they're always empty, due to Swiss rules that obligate every stadium to have a roof.
Thanks a lot!
PS: I just registered because I found this website absolutely brilliant, especially for PES 6 fans! :133:
I don't know if it's the place to request stadiums, but I don't speak a word of Spanish or Portuguese :134: I wanted to know if someone can make or already made this stadium.
STADE OLYMPIQUE DE LA PONTAISE, LAUSANNE (SUI)
Please note that the right and left seats are closed so they're always empty, due to Swiss rules that obligate every stadium to have a roof.
Thanks a lot!
PS: I just registered because I found this website absolutely brilliant, especially for PES 6 fans! :133:


![[Imagen: pontaise.jpg]](http://journal.24heures.ch/files/imagecache/468x312/story/pontaise.jpg)
![[Imagen: Olympique_Pontaise.jpg]](http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/SUI/Olympique_Pontaise.jpg)
![[Imagen: LausannePontaise.jpg]](http://www.ecoattitude.org/accueil/sites/default/files/LausannePontaise.jpg)