02-21-2012, 03:29 AM
Hi Matupale!
Congratulations for your stadiums!
They are excellent, nice work.
Could you change the links of two stadiums made by you?
I'm interested in download Coloso de Palmaseca (Deportivo Cali) and Toyota Stadium of Chicago Fire.
As you know, Megaupload is down, and I can't make the downloads.
By the way, could you build this stadiums?
CAIO MARTINS (former stadium of Botafogo - Brazil)
Follow the link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/conmebol/B...rtins.html
VIKTORIA ZIZKOV (Czech Republic)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/CZE/F...izkov.html
FRANZ HORR (FK Austria Wien)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/AUT/Franz-Horr.html
Visit my blog of rare and extremely hard to find kits
http://ultrararepes6kits.blogspot.com/
Congratulations for your stadiums!
They are excellent, nice work.
Could you change the links of two stadiums made by you?
I'm interested in download Coloso de Palmaseca (Deportivo Cali) and Toyota Stadium of Chicago Fire.
As you know, Megaupload is down, and I can't make the downloads.
By the way, could you build this stadiums?
CAIO MARTINS (former stadium of Botafogo - Brazil)
Follow the link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/conmebol/B...rtins.html
VIKTORIA ZIZKOV (Czech Republic)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/CZE/F...izkov.html
FRANZ HORR (FK Austria Wien)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/AUT/Franz-Horr.html
Visit my blog of rare and extremely hard to find kits
http://ultrararepes6kits.blogspot.com/

