02-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi people!
I suggest some stadiums to build (I'll pay for this 3 stadiums if necessary!)
CAIO MARTINS (former stadium of Botafogo - Brazil)
Follow the link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/conmebol/B...rtins.html
VIKTORIA ZIZKOV (Czech Republic)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/CZE/F...izkov.html
FRANZ HORR (FK Austria Wien)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/AUT/Franz-Horr.html
Curious fact: we have more than 1200 stadiums released for PES6 last years! It's incredible! It's a fantastic work of many stadium makers. Congratulations and many thanks! I love your stadiums! We (PES6 world community) love your stadiums!
But some stadiums doesn't exist yet for PES6. A good example is the bulgarian stadiums (we have only 3 stadiums of this country in PES6, but in FIFA 07, there are more than 18 stadiums of Bulgaria!). Other example: only 2 stadiums of Bolivia in PES6, but 6 in Fifa 07. This is a «problem» that PES6 community need to solve, because PES 6 IS THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME OF ALL THE TIMES! And we need more and more stadiums! We will never satisfied!
By the way... If you looking for extremely rare and hard to find kits, take a look in my blog.
http://ultrararepes6kits.blogspot.com/
I suggest some stadiums to build (I'll pay for this 3 stadiums if necessary!)
CAIO MARTINS (former stadium of Botafogo - Brazil)
Follow the link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/conmebol/B...rtins.html
VIKTORIA ZIZKOV (Czech Republic)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/CZE/F...izkov.html
FRANZ HORR (FK Austria Wien)
Link (photos): http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/AUT/Franz-Horr.html
Curious fact: we have more than 1200 stadiums released for PES6 last years! It's incredible! It's a fantastic work of many stadium makers. Congratulations and many thanks! I love your stadiums! We (PES6 world community) love your stadiums!
But some stadiums doesn't exist yet for PES6. A good example is the bulgarian stadiums (we have only 3 stadiums of this country in PES6, but in FIFA 07, there are more than 18 stadiums of Bulgaria!). Other example: only 2 stadiums of Bolivia in PES6, but 6 in Fifa 07. This is a «problem» that PES6 community need to solve, because PES 6 IS THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME OF ALL THE TIMES! And we need more and more stadiums! We will never satisfied!
By the way... If you looking for extremely rare and hard to find kits, take a look in my blog.
http://ultrararepes6kits.blogspot.com/

