Kits By GooFyOG | Polish Ekstraklasa DOWNLOAD
[Imagen: XYBLkuC.png]
[Imagen: f4hG1In.png][Imagen: AUw7jDE.png][Imagen: rk6Aolh.png][Imagen: Rtz3KqH.png]
[Imagen: cvjUHj5.png][Imagen: xBkzNGb.png][Imagen: zyBrB4e.png][Imagen: 1AGAeRR.png]
[Imagen: 9kzAL6t.png][Imagen: qjp9xfp.png][Imagen: SkqAblX.png][Imagen: XA71nq7.png]
[Imagen: rMNeJFs.png][Imagen: 4hqcc8k.png][Imagen: U0yA3mS.png][Imagen: h4a0ZIU.png]

Hi everybody. First of all I do not speak spanish, so do not hate me please. I've been making kits for quite some time ... Damn pretty much since when PES6 came out which is like 11 years old almost! I was active on evo-web and had a few years break from PES6 and kitmaking. I came back only to find out that PES6 on evo-web is pretty much dead. I've found about this site and decided to post here. It's nice to see your guys's passion to keep PES6 alive.

[Imagen: lfc%20ga.png]
[Imagen: lfc%20gb.png]
[Imagen: lfc%20gx.png]
[Imagen: lfc%20pa.png]
[Imagen: lfc%20pb.png]
[Imagen: lfc%20pc.png]
DOWNLOAD
Responder
Muy linda remera, hacía mucho que no veía editar un kit nuevo en un template de ese formato... :134:
Responder
welcome back my friend
all pes6 lovers like to see you again
Responder
Beautiful kits, well template agrees me the seasons 2007/2008
Responder
Welcome to PesRetro. One of the greatest 512x256 Pes Kits editor. Great job with this Liverpool set
Responder
Nice to see you back in kitmaking my friend!!

Unfortunately the link for download don't work.Please can you check it?
Responder
Thanks alot guys for your warm welcome! I've fixed the download link. Expect more kits soon.
Responder
I like this old style for making shirts! :123:
Responder
Welcome mate, it's pretty cool to see more kitmakers in this place
Dude, you really have balls making that kind of kits, the collars are hard as hell and the deformations are pretty weird.

Mis Kits - Mi Facebook
Responder
Thanks. I really appreciate that. I am so surprised that people rate this format. It can be difficult you're right but it just feels so rewarding for me when I make things look right. These are some examples of my old work just to showcase my skills because why not Big Grin

[Imagen: jiMAE1m.png]
[Imagen: AIFWO4D.png]
[Imagen: FBm71t1.png]
[Imagen: G8jlOK9.png]
[Imagen: xPqpQvj.png]
[Imagen: PXysv0z.png]

[Imagen: iksGwKD.png]
[Imagen: Blqijpq.png]
[Imagen: MLVd6Er.png]
[Imagen: Knj9yHy.png]
[Imagen: Uu0gqIL.png]
[Imagen: YHspgwT.png]

Or some of Polish Ekstraklasa kits that i made alot over the years:

[Imagen: 8RZvkG9.png]
[Imagen: YbF9YQv.png]
[Imagen: 6KMYyrR.png]
[Imagen: dz8Rqwu.png]
[Imagen: fFIglgT.png]
[Imagen: 0aF8m8a.png]
[Imagen: lDvz6Mz.png]
[Imagen: YfSqR4M.png]

And more and more over the years. It's been hell of a ride, I had so many good memories with this game and it's community i just can't leave. New Fifa and Pes come and go and I play them alot but I keep coming back to PES6.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)