PES 5 WEplayWE - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...
me interesa mucho el juego como lo consigo?

how can i have this game??
Responder
(03-04-2011, 03:09 PM)mcarbage escribió: ANDA VOLANDOOOOOOOO EL JUEGO!!!!!1
corre mejor que el pes 6 y la jugabilidad tambien es mejor que el pes 6:20::20:
Well... duh Wink

(03-04-2011, 04:19 PM)HerreDavid escribió: me interesa mucho el juego como lo consigo?

how can i have this game??
-> PM Wink

Anybody else? :>

cheers
Remember!!!
WE9LE is the game to play. Tell all your friends about it and make sure they join our group!!!
WEplayWE.PL - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...
Responder
hello soyo...
I'm starting to download the game to finish as I'll see if I like and it looks really good :123:
We are PES 6009
Responder
(03-04-2011, 09:10 PM)XLive_VirusX escribió: hello soyo...
I'm starting to download the game to finish as I'll see if I like and it looks really good :123:
Awsome [Imagen: thumbsup1.gif]

Do you have the links for the game, patch, our FB group?

ps. I have no idea why you guys in south america never heard ot the game :/ Hopefully it will change with the help of you guys!
pps. Please join our FB group, so we can talk on chat.

Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (WE9LE PC)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=grou...72899&ap=1
Remember!!!
WE9LE is the game to play. Tell all your friends about it and make sure they join our group!!!
Responder
I am from north america :23: and if you've heard of it but not put so much attention because they had the game and now I'm downloading; the patch is not what you have in the post?
do not quite understand... :07: sorry for my English is not very good:51:
We are PES 6009
Responder
ps. I have no idea why you guys in south america never heard ot the game :/ Hopefully it will change with the help of you guys!

thats because here in south america only is for sale the PES and the WE. Not the winning eleven japanesse league, or the winning eleven korean league, or the winning eleven liveware evolution, etc, etc, ..... and all the other derivations :133:
Responder
(03-05-2011, 01:16 AM)mcarbage escribió: thats because here in south america only is for sale the PES and the WE. Not the winning eleven japanesse league, or the winning eleven korean league, or the winning eleven liveware evolution, etc, etc, ..... and all the other derivations :133:
Do you think I went to Korea to buy my WE9LE game? Wink

cheers
Remember!!!
Responder
i dont know.......... maybe............jejejejjejee

but seriously here, in s. america, dont exist winning eleven
Responder
(03-05-2011, 02:23 PM)mcarbage escribió: i dont know.......... maybe............jejejejjejee

but seriously here, in s. america, dont exist winning eleven
Thanks to me... that won't be the case anymore hehe Wink

Hopefully Wink

cheers
Remember!!!
Responder
Alguien que lo haya instalado me explica como se instala el juego, no el parche, el juego.
Por que la verdad descargue todo y no entiendo.Ya me lei las intrucciones pero :| ...
Les agradeceria mucho por que tengo altas ganas de jugarlo Big Grin
Mis kits: Kits by Nacho17
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)