PES 5 WEplayWE - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...
(05-06-2011, 01:42 AM)riverplate_75 escribió: Perdon chicos que moleste,pero,¿como consigo el parche?.
La verdad que esta muy interesante.
You will find patch and all you need here: weplaywe.pl

ps. Do you speak english? :/
(04-05-2011, 08:24 PM)mcarnage escribió: ...........................................................
:147::147::147::147::124::124::124::124::124::124::124:

stats club nacional de futbol
pes kings edition = pestatdatabase
The site is down mate.

Where will I get stats for nacional now?
We started signups for the second season of our league. The signups will last for 2 more weeks. Keep in mind you must be from Europe, or (if not) have VERY GOOD internet connection.

Season will consist of 10 weeks, one game (match time - 20 minutes) a week, day and time of the match is decided among the players. The games can be played ahead of schedule(so for example a game from 8th round can be played 5 weeks earlier), if the opponent will agree to it, so you can take advantage of it if you will be later leaving for vacation or something. Those are all the info you need to have basic idea how the league will be played, although ofcourse there is much more to it(league rules).

Everything is organised in such a way, that almost everybody can take part in the tournament. Summing all up, all you need is 30 minutes a week to play 1 match, so that's practicaly nothing.

If there is anybody interested, go here and do a bit of reading:
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=98
Remember!!!
WE9LE is the game to play. Tell all your friends about it and make sure they join our group!!!
WEplayWE.PL - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...
Responder
Donde puedo conseguir el juego y sus parches? muchas gracias.
Responder
hello I need the map of the WE9 0_text

thanks Smile

PDConfusedend me a PM (private message)
Responder
We need help for our patch for the season 2012-13. It'll be a simple work (but it takes time for few people) - entering player's skin colour, hairstyle and hair colour into an Excel sheet. If anyone would like to help, please visit weplaywe.pl for more information. [English required.]
Responder
Hey there, I can help you Wink
"Well over there there's friends of mine
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."

Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)