Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
Perfecto :123:
Eterno Amor A Santa Fe
Responder
(10-07-2014, 08:09 PM)Daniel_Juve escribió: Thanks for the comments guys! :134:

Little update on Arsenal alt home socks, that stupid troll Sanchez was using them inverted on purpose and I only saw that now, so it's fixed.

:123:

Ok, thanks for the update, but poor alexis sanchez that you speak so?

"There was an idea..."
#InfinityWar
Responder

[Imagen: M26tGcl.png]
Kits in Serie A, Tim Cup and UEFA Champions League versions.

Font from PES2013 (by ???) converted by Cuellar8 and recolored by me.

Font from PES2013 (by ???) converted and edited by me.

Gloves by CyMp.

[Imagen: tNTDF4A.png]

Mostrar Contenido

[Imagen: W1kh7Cg.png]

danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Increible!

+1
Responder
Genial el kit de la roma.Me encantan estas equipaciones sin auspiciadores en la camiseta :123:

Gracias por dejar la descarga :133:
Responder
Dopo il ceffone che tu mi hai mollato domenica scorsa (tu, in senso figurato.... la juve, ovviamente) ti sei rifatto alla grande con questo magnifico kit, Dan.... eh, eh, eh :23:
Grazie.
Responder
Excelente GDB! Muchas gracias! Como dices un muy buen trabajo de nike, ya que estos kits son sencillos pero con mucha clase...
Responder
Thanks guys!

And totally agree with you JPC26.

(10-08-2014, 05:12 PM)Eddy65 escribió: Dopo il ceffone che tu mi hai mollato domenica scorsa (tu, in senso figurato.... la juve, ovviamente) ti sei rifatto alla grande con questo magnifico kit, Dan.... eh, eh, eh :23:
Grazie.

Sort of a peace offering maybe :134:
danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
(10-08-2014, 05:24 PM)Daniel_Juve escribió: Sort of a peace offering maybe :134:

Calumet of peace? I accept :23::23:
Responder
(10-08-2014, 11:01 AM)Daniel_Juve escribió:
(10-08-2014, 12:07 AM)Diego Kitmaker escribió: Thanks Daniel, AS Roma è la mia squadra preferita nella Serie A Tim
è impaziente :123:
Vorrei rispondere a un MP ?

Thanks!

And about PMs, depends a lot since I receive a lot of crap mostly people asking if they can have my template, asking what kit I'll do next or pointless requests (since I don't take requests).

If it's not that, sure, hehe.

(10-08-2014, 04:31 AM)Luis17 escribió: 501 previews and counting, pretty awesome.
I saw your topic for the first time in Marseille preview, with that incredible and full of awesomeness third kit, with the watermark in the chest, and I got breathless.
Since that day I don't miss any preview :123:
[offtopic] Who's Cristiano Ronaldo? I only know Cristian Orlando :23: [/offtopic]

Thanks! That kit was intense to make hehe.

Cunt Orlando it is then :24:

Ovviamente non è così, è una cosa al passaggio sui colli che faccio schifo con collane
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 4 invitado(s)