Foro PES Retro

Versión completa: WEplayWE - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(Only for english speaking memebrs)

If there is any oldtimer (or maybe someone from the new "Wave" doesn't matter Wink), who is looking with sentiment at the Pro Evolution Soccer genre, maybe he would be interested in playing couple games online with WE9LE (Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution). For those who don't know, this is the improved PES5 version, which was released by KONAMI only in Korea, half a year after the release of PES5, and is considered by many the most realistic football simulation to date. And if for somebody the most important thing is realism, and not the graphics (PES11, next gens etc...), then he will love this game, as many already do.

Couple months ago, 3 other people, did a great patch, with current squads, faces, kits, stadiums and so on, and so on.

If some of you would like to play this amazing game offline/online, have some general questions about it, head to our group that is located at:

WEPLAYWE.PL

(that is without www in front)

You don't need the full version of the game (there is no place to buy it anyways). Unless somebody would really want to, then he can always try with the antique shops in Korea Wink

I hope someone will be intrigued by this game, so that he might want to try it. It is an amazing game.
cheers

My nick there is Luk

ps. I'd like to ask for a big favour to the mods/admins to not delete/close the topic. I'm just an enthusiast looking for people who play this game. I'm not here to advertise (meaning, earn money in some way). I will appriciate it if you'll take this into account.
Aca traducido
Mostrar Contenido
de mi parte solo juego pes6j:123:
pd.similar fate thanks friend.
saludosSmileSmile

bueno si alguien esta interesado:
esta muy bueno, es para jugar al winning eleven 9 online, que es identico al pes 5 (solo algunos cambios en la jugabilidad, como que hay menos faltas), y sirve porque en realidad no hay mucha gente para jugar en linea.
Pero en esta pagina que publica soyo de su facebook existe un grupo de personas que tienen como varias ligas armadas, esta muy bueno y muy bien organizado.
Yo todavia no he podido descargar del todo el juego, pero pronto ya estare jugando.
Les mando la invitacion si alguien mas esta interesado:134::134:
saludos:60:
Que si me descargo, el we9 ese voy a poder jugar online?
mcarbage, thanks for giving me a hand!

(03-02-2011, 02:11 AM)santog escribió: [ -> ]de mi parte solo juego pes6j:123:
pd.similar fate thanks friend.
saludosSmileSmile
Thank you sooo much mate for translation!!!

ps. Why only PES6? You wouldn't like to try and play EVEN BETTER game than PES6? Wink

(03-03-2011, 05:39 PM)Nacho17 escribió: [ -> ]Que si me descargo, el we9 ese voy a poder jugar online?
If you ask if you will be able to play it online, then YES

Si Wink

Little Update...

We have managed to create our own dedicated 24/7 server, which makes preparing to playing online much easier to do, and also gathers us all in one place when playing. Also we fixed some small problems with the 2010/2011 patch. Right now it all runs smooth. The number of people that are part of our group is over 100, so the group grown a lot in almost 2 months.

Here's something for some of you who like youtube. This is a full match for you too see, to prove that WE9LE is indeed the most realistic, the most reality-like game there is. The gameplay, the flow of this game, and the satisfaction of scoring(which is not as easy as in other games - again, something closer to reality Wink) is amazing. The videos won't ever do this game justice, but trust me. It's deffinetly worth trying.

And again... WE9LE is NOT PES5/WE9. It is superior game to both Wink

cheers

And here is something more "flashy" Wink, so you don't think you can't score great goals in this game, you can't do great actions and all. It's all in this game Wink
Defense+Offense, the most perfect ballance you've ever seen in any football game.

@soyo

you have to put the links to download the game and the patch:134::134:
WOo que bueno Big Grin
gracias soyo cualquier rato talvez me anime por ahora tengo mi Internet lento y no tengo mucho espacio en mi disco duro.
soyo any time by me anime maybe now I have my internet slow and I have a lot of space on my hard drive.
SaludosSmileSmile
(03-03-2011, 08:22 PM)mcarbage escribió: [ -> ]@soyo

you have to put the links to download the game and the patch:134::134:
I can't :/

I don't want for the forum to have some problems, because it's still Official game.

Anybody interested please PM me, or maybe mcarbage for the game, and the patch Smile

(03-04-2011, 01:52 AM)Chelo escribió: [ -> ]WOo que bueno Big Grin
Interested in trying? Wink

(03-04-2011, 02:37 AM)santog escribió: [ -> ]soyo any time by me anime maybe now I have my internet slow and I have a lot of space on my hard drive.
SaludosSmileSmile
I'm getting hard to understand what you mean mate Wink

Slow internet is not a problem man. As for the space on disc, you would need around 3GB of space.

cheers
ANDA VOLANDOOOOOOOO EL JUEGO!!!!!1
corre mejor que el pes 6 y la jugabilidad tambien es mejor que el pes 6:20::20:
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10